These keto sausage balls are supper simple to make and only regulate five simple ingredients, sausage, cream cheese, cheese, baking powder and almond flour.
They are easy to grab and go for breakfast or as an appetizer. These sausage balls are less 1 net carbs per ball and easy to make. This keto Sausage Ball recipe is easy to customize based on your preferences. You can use spicy sausage or switch up the cheese for another flavor combination. Check out the recipe below.
• 1 pound breakfast sausage
• 4 ounces cream cheese
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 1/2 cup almond flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine all of the ingredients until well incorporated. I find this easiest in my stand mixer.
3.Lightly spray a large baking sheet or line with silicone baking sheets
4. Roll the sausage balls into golf ball size balls. I had 25 each.
5. Bake 20-24 minutes.
Thank you for reading my Keto Sausage Ball Recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet.