Pancake Sunday was a very popular day in my house, so you can imagine the sadness throughout the house when I gave up carbs. It was a few weeks without pancake Sunday before I discovered this Keto pancake recipe.
This Keto almond flour pancake recipe is the best low carb pancake recipe I have found and it is approved by my kids, which means a lot.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
• 2 eggs , at room temperature
• 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk , at room temperature (80ml)
• 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil melted, or any vegetable oil (60ml)
• 1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour (150g)
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
2. Whisk in unsweetened vanilla almond milk, melted coconut oil and eggs until combined. Make sure your ingredients are not too cold or they will solidify the coconut oil. We recommend to keep eggs and milk at room temperature to this to happen or use any other vegetable oil you like.
3. Heat a large non-stick pancake pan or griddle over medium-high heat.
4. Apply vegetable oil to the pan with kitchen absorbent paper towels or spray oil on the pan.
5. Ladle 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle for each pancake.
Here is your chance to get the best keto cook books on the internet. Get 120 keto recipes that have less then 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs.
6. Flip the pancakes over when the sides are set, about 2 minutes.
7. Keep cooking on the over side until golden brown.
8. Serve with butter and sugar free flavored maple syrup.
9. Store in the fridge in an airtight container up to 3 days. Rewarm on a pan, sandwich press or in the toaster. Can be frozen in airtight zip bag and defrost in the toaster before serving.