Yes you read the title correctly, you can make pizza from cauliflower. Check out the keto recipe below to see how you can take a boring vegetable like cauliflower and turn it into a delicious pizza.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
•1 12-ounce bag of frozen riced cauliflower
•⅓ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
•1 TBS grated Parmesan cheese
•1 large egg
•Italian seasoning, onion powder, pepper
•Dash of salt
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Follow the microwave steaming directions for the cauliflower rice (in the bag) and allow it to cool for a couple of minutes before attempting to move it – it will be hot!
3. Empty the cauliflower into a colander and use your hands or, to make it easier, a citrus squeezer or potato ricer to drain as much water as possible out of the cauliflower. This is the most important step. The cauliflower should look quite dry and release very little to no water when squeezed when it has been sufficiently drained.
4. Transfer drained cauliflower to a bowl and mix with remaining ingredients, adding in the seasonings as desired.
Here is your chance to get the best keto cook books on the internet. Get 120 keto recipes that have less then 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs.
5. Line a metal baking sheet with parchment paper and use your fingertips to form dough into a very thin pizza crust, approximately 11 inches in diameter and with even thickness throughout.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until edges have browned and the whole crust feels like it has dried and crisped up.
7. Remove from oven, add sauces and any desired toppings. Bake for an additional 8-10 minutes until toppings are warm and crust has finished crisping.