These keto pumpkin spice cinnamon rolls are perfect for a breakfast, as a dessert, or even as a mid afternoon snack.
The base of this cinnamon roll, also known as the dough, is made out of fat head dough. Fathead pizza dough is a gluten-free, low carb and keto dough that is made with mozzarella, cream cheese, egg, and some type of low carb flour.
It may sound weird to have mozzarella cheese in your cinnamon rolls, but I promise these are so delicious. Check out the recipe below
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
• 1.5 cup mozzarella cheese
• 2 tbs cream cheese softened
• 2 eggs whisked
• 1/3 cup coconut flour
• 1 tbs powdered swerve
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 20 drops @oooflavors pumpkin spice flavor
• 1/4 cup brown swerve
• 3 tbs butter melted
• 2 tsp pumpkin spice
Use my code TKG15 at checkout to get an extra 15% off.
• 1/4 cup powdered swerve
• 3 tbs coconut milk
• 1 tbs pumpkin spice
• 1 tbs maple vanilla @choczero .
• Chopped + Toasted walnuts
1. Prepare dough like typical fat head recipe and add in spices.
2. Roll out on parchment to make a rectangle about 12×6.
3. Add in filling and roll into one long log.
4. Slice into 5 even rolls.
5. Bake for 30 mins at 350 degrees.
6. Prepare icing by mixing all ingredients together.
7. Pan roast walnuts and toss into icing mixture
8. Top rolls once cooled.
Here is your chance to get the best keto cook books on the internet. Get 120 keto recipes that have less then 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs.
Recipe from @KetoByDesign