Using Eggplant as the base of these mini pizzas makes it supper low carb and keto friendly.
The best thing about this egg plant pizza besides how low carb it is, is how easy it is to prepare. Check the recipe out below.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
• 1 Large Eggplant
• 1 Cup Low Carb Pizza Sauce
• 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese shredded
• 1/4 Cup Black Olives
• 1/4 Cup Red Onions chopped
• Italian Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Slice the eggplant into ½” slices.
3. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with salt.
4. Allow the eggplant slices to sweat for 10-12 minutes.
These easy to pack cheese bars contain nothing but cheese, making them the perfect on the go keto snack.
5. Dab off the water with a paper towel.
6. Brush both sides of your eggplant slices with olive oil.
7. Add pizza sauce, sprinkle with cheese, then add your toppings.
8. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the cheese becomes golden brown around the edges.
9. Serve warm and enjoy!