Keto Walnut Chocolate Chip Blondies
So, I’m going to keep it 100 with y’all. Before seeing this recipe on IG from @Cleaneatingmila, I didn’t know what the hell a Blondie was. So I had to google what it was and this Is what Wikipedia said:
A blondie is a rich, sweet dessert bar. It resembles the traditional chocolate brownie, but substitutes vanilla for the cocoa used in brownies, and contains brown sugar. Blondies are made from flour, brown sugar, butter, eggs, baking powder, and vanilla, and may also contain walnuts or pecans.
So basically A Blondie is a a vanilla brownie. And this Keto Walnut Chocolate Chip Blondie is a great dessert to have on your keto journey. Check it out below.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Here is your chance to get the best keto cook books on the internet. Get 120 keto recipes that have less then 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs.
• 2 + 1/2 Cups of Almond Flour
• 1 cup Erythritol Sweetener
• 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
• 1 TBSP Coconut Flour
• 2 pinches of Himalayan Salts
• 1 Cup melted Butter
• 2 Large Eggs
• 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
• 2|3 Cups Lilly’s Chocolate Chips
• 1 Cup Chopped Raw Organic Walnuts
• 1/4 Cup Ground Lilly’s Chocolate Chips (72%)
• 1 cup (ground walnuts)
The Nut Butter from Perfect Keto is made from Macadamias, Cashews, and Coconuts. It is my favorite nut butter and I have tried a few. Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
1. Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl
2. Combine all liquid ingredients to dry bowl ingredients , whisk gently
3. Once mixture is smooth, add chopped walnuts and Lilly’s chocolate chips to mix
4. Add Parchment paper in an 8×8 square pan
5. Add topping on top of Blondies
6. Bake Blondies on 350 F andor until golden ready for 20-25 minutes.
7. Let cool, serve
8. Refrigerate in air tight container
Recipe From @Cleaneatingmila
Use my code TKG15 at checkout to get an extra 15% off.