If you haven’t had a taco salad before, then you don’t know what you are missing. This taco salad recipe is the best one I have found and it taste amazing.
You don’t have to have to taco shells to have that taco feeling. This taco salad recipe will become one of your favorite keto meals.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
• 1 lb Ground Beef I used 85/15
• 1/2 yellow onion sliced thin
• 2 tbsp Taco Seasoning click for recipe
• 1 tbsp olive oil
Pico de Gallo
• 2 off the vine tomatoes diced
• 1/2 small white onion thinly diced
• 1 jalapeño thinly diced (we like our food spicy so I didn’t remove the seeds or veins)
• 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
• 1 lime juiced
• 1/2 tsp sea salt
• 2 avocados ripe
• 1/4 cup Red onions diced
• 1/4 cup cilantro fresh
• 1/4 tsp garlic powder
• 1/4 tsp black pepper
• 1 lime juiced
• salt to taste
Use my code TKG15 at checkout to get an extra 15% off.
Other Toppings & Salad
•10 oz romaine lettuce I used the bagged kind that’s triple washed
•1/3 cup sharp cheddar shaved
Picture from @Ketoful_Nay
1. Add all of the ingredients for the Pico De Gallo to a small bowl. Mix with a fork. Refrigerate and allow the flavors to meld.
2. Add all of the ingredients for the Guacamole to a small bowl. Mix with a fork. Refrigerate and allow the flavors to meld.
3. Heat the olive oil in a skillet to medium-high heat
4. Add the sliced onions and saute until translucent (~3 minutes)
The Nut Butter from Perfect Keto is made from Macadamias, Cashews, and Coconuts. It is my favorite nut butter and I have tried a few. Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
5. Add the ground meat to the pan and cook until brown
6. Add the taco seasoning and mix to combine. Taste the meat. Decide if you’d like more salt (1/4 tsp should be enough).
7. Add the lettuce, taco meat, sharp cheddar, salsa, sour cream, and guacamole.