I love simple, easy, and delicious. I don’t want to spend an hour in the kitchen cooking come special low carb meal that needs special ingredients that I have to travel all over the city to find in 3 different stores. That’s why these keto Salami Cheese Chips are one of my favorite keto snacks.
You can use this recipe as a snack for the kids when they come home after school or as a full dinner when you don’t feel like cooking. It only takes 2 ingredients, 2 minutes to prepare, and 15 mins to cook.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
• 12 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
• 6 pieces uncured turkey pepperoni
1. Preheat your oven to 350°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Using a measuring tablespoon, scoop out small mounds of the cheese onto the baking sheet. Keep them about an inch apart.
3. Gently flatten the mounds with your fingers.
4. If you’d like, top half of the mounds with pepperoni.
5. Bake until browned and crisp, 10-12 minutes.
6. Let cool for a minute on the baking sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack and let cool for five more minutes before enjoying.
7. Cool completely before storing
Here is your chance to get the best keto cook books on the internet. Get 120 keto recipes that have less then 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs.
You could easily eat these Keto salami cheese chips alone or use one of these dips below: