This low carb Keto friendly raspberry smoothie is the perfect drink for a hot summers day. It only needs 3 ingredients and super easy to make.
You can have this for breakfast, a snack, or add in a scoop of low carb protein and have it as a post-workout protein shake. Check out the recipe below.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
• 1/4 Cup Low Carb Yogurt
• 1/4 Cup Raspberries
• 1/2 Cup Canned Coconut Milk
• 1/4 Cup Water (Or 3/4 Cup Almond Milk)
Photo From @Lucy_XO_Keto
1. Pour the yogurt, raspberries, coconut milk and water (or almond milk) into your blender.
2. Blend the ingredients together until you have a creamy smoothie.
3. You may need to stop the blender, carefully scrape down the sides and re-blend to get all of the berries incorporated.
4. Pour into a glass and enjoy straight away.
Thank you for reading my Keto Raspberry Smoothie Recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting my blog.