This keto pound cake is so tender, moist, and sweet. This keto pound Cake will become one of your favorite keto dessert.
This cake can be refrigerated for up to 7 days and can be frozen for even longer.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
•1 ¼ cups almond flour
•¾ cup of sugar substitute
• 1 tsp baking powder
• ¼ tsp of salt
• 4 eggs
•3 ½ oz full-fat cream cheese room temperature
• 4 tablespoons unsalted butter room temperature
• 1 tsp of vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a medium-sized bowl combine the almond flour, baking powder, salt. Set aside
3. In a large bowl using an electric mixer blend on high the butter with the sugar substitute until the mixture is light and fluffy and well incorporated.
Here is your chance to get the best keto cook books on the internet. Get 120 keto recipes that have less then 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs.
4. Next add the room temperature cream cheese and vanilla extract and mix well.
5. Add the eggs one at a time making sure to mix well after each addition.
7. Lastly, add the dry ingredients: the almond flour, baking powder, salt and mix well until batter is fully combined.
8. In a well-greased 8 inch cake pan or 8 inch loaf pan bake 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown on top. Cake will be done once an inserted toothpick comes out clean.