If you are a fan of Mexican dishes, then you probably are a huge fan of nachos. While on the keto diet it may seem impossible for you to ever enjoy another plate of nachos. Well, this recipe will prove you can still enjoy the goodness of nachos while staying in ketosis.
When it comes to nachos, it’s not the toppings, but the actual chips packing all the carbs. So this Keto pork rind bacon recipe is perfect because pork rinds are a great Keto Low carb high fat food. Pork rinds keep the crunchiness of the nachos you know and love while removing the unneeded carbs. Check out the recipe below.
•1.5 oz Pork Rinds
•3 oz Queso Fresco (any Mexican frying cheese will work)
•1/2 tsp Chili Powder
•1/4 tsp Cumin
•1/4 tsp garlic powder
•1/4 tsp Onion powder
•1/4 tsp black pepper
•1/8 tsp Pink Salt
•3 oz Ground Beef
•1/3 cup Cheddar Cheese
•1/3 cup Low Carb Salsa
•2 oz Guacamole
•2 oz Cherry Tomatoes
•2 oz Jalapeños
Photo From @KetoKat18
1. Break cheese up into chunks and add it to a food processor. Add pork rinds and pulse together.
2. Add seasoning to processor and pulse until fully combined.
3. Pour out mixture onto a greased baking sheet or parchment paper and flatten out as thin or thick as you like. We like to keep ours a little on the thick side.
4. Bake for 5 minutes at 450 degree Fahrenheit. (Keep any eye on them as to not let them burn since ovens can vary in cook time!).
5. Remove from oven, cut into preferred chip shapes and bake for additional 10 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. (Keep any eye on them as to not let them burn since ovens can vary in cook time!). Remove and allow to cool.
6. Layer chips onto a plate or skillet. Layer on cooked meat and sprinkle with cheese.
7. Place into an oven on broil or into a microwave and remove when melted. Keep an eye on it so the cheese doesn’t melt.
8. Add the guacamole and tomatoes, and enjoy!
Thank you for reading my Keto Pork Rind Nacho Recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting my blog.