Keto pigs in a blanket! Ready in less than 30 minutes and only 5 net carbs per serving! The best kid friendly keto recipe!
This Keto pigs in a blanket recipe will send you down memory lane. Why not share a healthier version of a childhood treat with the kids, I promise they will love it. Check out the recipe below.
• 6 all beef hotdogs
• 1 cup almond flour
• 1.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
• 1.5 tsp baking powder
• 1 egg
• Trader Joe’s EBTB seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Microwave mozzarella in 30 second intervals until very melted and stretchy.
3. Add almond flour and baking powder. Mix with wooden spoon until completely combined.
4. Add egg and incorporate completely into mixture.
5. Using wet hands, knead dough together until it’s uniform in color. There should not be white or yellow parts.
6. Turn dough out on to baking sheet and knead into a ball. The more you knead the dough, the easier it will be to roll out.
7. Cut into 6 equal pieces. Roll each piece out and wrap around 1 hot dog.
8. Transfer to baking sheet. Dab with water and top with EBTH seasoning if desired.
9. Bake 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
Thank you for reading my Keto Pigs In A Blanket Recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting my blog.