If your getting bored of scraping out the side of your Peanut Butter jar for a quick sweet fix, then these Keto Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Cookies are the perfect keto desert for you.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Here is your chance to get the best keto cook books on the internet. Get 120 keto recipes that have less then 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs.
These Keto Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Cookies are full of tasty peanut butter with a delicious cream cheese finish. Check them out below.
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
The Nut Butter from Perfect Keto is made from Macadamias, Cashews, and Coconuts. It is my favorite nut butter and I have tried a few. Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
2. Mix almond flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. Using a stand mixer or hand mixer. Mix butter, cream cheese and sugar at medium speed.
4. Add egg and vanilla extract and continue mixing.
5. Add peanut butter and continue mixing.
6. Switch to low speed and mix in almond flour mixture a little at a time until well blended.
7. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and using a tablespoon, scoop mixture in balls onto the pan.
8. Using a fork, press down to make criss cross pattern.
Use my code TKG15 at checkout to get an extra 15% off.
9. Bake for 13 -15 mins.
10. Let cool on cooling rack and enjoy!
Recipe from @Ketolouisianstyle