Peanut butter may be one of the best things about the keto diet and these keto peanut butter cookies will prove that to be true.
Not only are these keto peanut butter cookies delicious, they are so simple to make.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
• 2 cups of sugar-free peanut butter
• 1 cup of cream cheese (room temp)
• 2 eggs
• 2 tsp of vanilla extract
• 4 Tbsp of liquid Stevia
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients until incorporated well.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then roll and place 1 inch cookie balls on the parchment paper.
These easy to pack cheese bars contain nothing but cheese, making them the perfect on the go keto snack.
4. Using a fork, flatten the cookie balls with the classic peanut butter cookie crisscross design.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, or until outside is golden brown.
6. Let cool and enjoy!