I am a huge fan of Oreos, it’s safe to say they are my favorite cookie ever. Giving them up was one of the hardest things I had to do when going keto.
So you can imagine how happy I was when I found this keto Oreo recipe. Now of course they don’t taste exactly like the original cookie, but this keto Oreo recipe is still a great recipe to have in your keto stash.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
FOR THE COOKIES
FOR THE FILLING
1. Make cookies: In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, cocoa powder, Swerve, coconut flour, salt, and baking powder. Add oil, egg, and vanilla and mix until combined. Shape into a disc, then wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, 2 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350° and line a large sheet tray with parchment paper. Lightly dust a clean surface with cocoa powder and roll out dough ¼” thick. Cut out cookies with a 2″ round cookie cutter.
Nobody would be able to guess that these cookies are sugar free. They are perfect for parents looking to get their kids to reduce the amount of sugar they consume.
Buy them here
3. Place cookies on prepared baking sheet. Bake until slightly firm to the touch, about 14 to 16 minutes. Let cool.
4. Make filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter until smooth. Add Swerve and beat until combined, then mix in vanilla.
5. Spread filling on one side of cookie and place a second cookie on top. Repeat with remaining cookies.