These Keto Italian Breadsticks are made out of fathead dough. They are super cheesy and covered in Italian spice and herbs.
These Keto Italian Breadsticks are perfect to pair with an Keto Italian Dinner. These can also be used as a snack with your favorite dip or paired with a Keto Soup. Check out the recipe below.
•3 Cups (375g) Mozzarella Cheese
•4 Tbsp Creamcheese
•2/3 Cup (80g) Coconut Flour
•1tsp Garlic Powder
•1Tbsp Italian Seasoning
•1tsp Sea Salt
Photo From @Fre_Sha_Voca_Do_27
1. Preheat the oven to 350F or 218C.
2. Shred mozzarella and place it into the nonstick pot. Heat it up and while mixing it slowly with a spatula, make sure all of the mozzarella is fully melted.
3. Once your mozzarella is fully melted, add butter and cream cheese and combine together while still hot.
4. Switch of the heat and slowly one by one add all of the other ingredients. Keep mixing best with a plastic spatula and make sure all of the ingredients are fully combined into one dough.
5. Add Eggs and combine fully until you get a perfect consistenc for working with dough
6. Separate the fathead dough into 8 pieces. Take each piece and with your hand roll it into small buns. In this step, you can still work each of the bun into a more smooth consistency for you to be able to roll the breadstics easier.
7. Let it sit for 15-30 minutes.
8. Prepare your baking sheet covered with either a parchment paper or a silicone sheet.
9. Once all prepared, roll each of the bun into a log and place it onto a baking sheet.
10. Season it with extra Italian herbs and corse salt.
11. Bake for 15 Minutes and enjoy.
Thank you for reading my Keto Italian Breadstick Recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting my blog.