These Keto chicken tenders are perfect for the kids as a lunch time meal after school as a dinner with the entire family.
They are crunchy but juicy and go great with some zucchini fries or Keto cauliflower Mac & Cheese.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
• 8 ounces chicken breast tenderloins, about 6 pieces
• 1 cup almond flour
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping
• 1 large egg
1. For the coating- whisk egg and cream in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and let sit for about 10 minutes.
2. Add almond flour to a shallow dish or pan, season with salt & pepper.
Here is your chance to get the best keto cook books on the internet. Get 120 keto recipes that have less then 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs.
3. Coat both sides of chicken with flour.
4. Fry in small batches until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 160º.
5. Dip in your favorite keto friendly sauce.