You don’t have to give up delicious foods like waffles, pancakes, or French Toast when going keto. You can still have these delicious breakfast foods with the family if you become creative.
To save you the time and head ache, here is the best keto French Toast Recipe you will ever taste. Check out the recipe below.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
• 1 1/2 cup almond flour
• 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
• 2 Tablespoons baking powder
• 6 large eggs
• 3/4 cup oil
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
To Make French Toast
• 2 large eggs
• 3 Tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1 pinch salt
• 1 small bit of butter for skillet
Photo From @dianneeatslowcarb
To Make Keto Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a standard bread loaf pan (see video for reference) with parchment paper.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until well combined.
3. Pour the batter into the loaf pan and “tap/drop the pan” from about a 1/2 inch height onto your counter top a few times to work the air bubbles out of the batter. Regardless of the size of your loaf pan, don’t fill it more than 3/4 of the way full. Bake for 30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Allow loaf to fully cool before slicing.
4. Slice in 1 inch thick slices.
Buy them here
Nobody would be able to guess that these cookies are sugar free. They are perfect for parents looking to get their kids to reduce the amount of sugar they consume.
To Make French Toast
1. In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, ground cinnamon and salt.
2. Quickly bread slices into mixture and be delicate as the slices can be a bit delicate. Allow the bread slices to asborb as much of the egg mixture and place into medium-high heat skillet. Fry both sides until golden brown and enjoy immediately with some bacon, low carb fruit and low carb syrup.