It can be hard to be on a low carb diet and find recipes that you can make for the entire family, that they will enjoy. This keto french toast stick recipe is a great family friendly keto recipe.
The keto French Toast Recipe is easy to prepare and will become one of your kid’s favorite keto recipes. Check it out below!
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
For the Bread
• 2 tbsp Butter, melted
• 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
• 1 Egg
• 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
• ½ tsp Baking Powder
For the Coating
• 1 Egg
• 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
• ¼ tsp Cinnamon Powder
• ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
Photo From @KetoByDesign
1. Whisk all ingredients for the bread in a microwave-safe dish.
2. Cook in the microwave for 90 seconds.
3. Allow bread to cool for a few minutes then cut into 4 sticks.
4. Whisk all ingredients for the coating.
5. Dip bread sticks in the mixture.
6. Pan-fry in butter for 2-3 minutes per side.