This French inspired breakfast is perfect for anyone wanting to spice up their keto diet. This keto crepes is low carb and a perfect breakfast on a Saturday morning.
You will love this recipe. Check out the recipe below.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
•4 large eggs, room temperature
•1/4 cup cream cheese, room temperature
•2 tablespoons coconut flour
•1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil melted
•1/4 cup almond milk or water
•1 tsp vanilla extract
•15 drops liquid stevia
Photo From @Dianneeatslowcarb
1. In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients in this order: eggs, melted coconut oil, almond milk, cream cheese, vanilla extract, coconut flour, and almond meal
2. Using a whisk or electric mixer, beat until a smooth batter form with no lumps. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the coconut flour to soak the liquid and thicken the batter slightly.
3. Heat lightly oil mini egg pan over medium/high heat. I used coconut oil that I rub on the pan with a piece of absorbent paper. My pan is a mini nonstick egg pan size 4.7 inches (12 cm). I recommend a small saucepan of this size to make perfect crepes that won’t break.
Buy them here
Nobody would be able to guess that these cookies are sugar free. They are perfect for parents looking to get their kids to reduce the amount of sugar they consume.
4. Pour 1/4 cup of the crepe batter onto the pan, then tip and rotate the pan gently to spread batter as thinly as possible. Brown on one side first, cook 2-3 minutes until the sides are crispy and unstick easily from the pan. The center should be set and dry before you flip over to avoid the crepe to break.
5. Brown on other sides about 1-2 minutes and serve hot with your favorite fillings.