This creamy keto cucumber salad is my go-to keto side dish recipe. It literally takes 3 minutes to make, can be paired with so many different keto recipes, and taste great. Also this is a delicious idea to bring to a family get together or office party.
Plus it only takes 4 steps to make this delicious keto side dish. Check out the recipe below, hope you enjoy it.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
• 3 large Cucumbers
• 1/2 large Red onion
• 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
• 1/2 cup Sour Cream
• 1 Tbsp Red wine vinegar
• 1 Tbsp Stevia
• 1 tsp Garlic powder
• 1.5 tsp Italian Seasoning
1. Peel and slice your cucumbers. I prefer mine sliced very thinly, but you can cut yours thicker if you prefer.
2. Slice red onion into small, thin pieces.
Here is your chance to get the best keto cook books on the internet. Get 120 keto recipes that have less then 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs.
3. In a large bowl, add mayo, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, garlic powder and Italian seasonings. Stir well to combine.
4. Add sliced cucumbers and onion to bowl with dressing. Toss well to coat and then refrigerate until ready to eat. Best made within a couple hours of eating.