These Low Carb Keto Coconut Flour Waffles are quick to make and require just 5 ingredients to make a awesome Nut free breakfast the entire family can enjoy.
I’m sure you could use any waffle cooker to prepare this recipe, but I have the best results with this mini waffle iron.
Click ingredients to buy them!
• 3 tbsp Coconut flour
• 3 large Eggs
• 2 oz Cream cheese (room temperature)
• 2 tbsp Coconut oil
• 1/4 cup Heavy cream
• 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
• 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
• 1/4 tsp Xanthan gum
• 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
Photo From @KetoTay
Check Full Recipe Here
1. Preheat your waffle maker.
2. Combine all ingredients in a blender. Puree until smooth.
3. Let the batter sit for a few minutes to thicken. It should be thicker than a pourable batter, but easy to spread. If it’s crumbly like cookie dough, add more milk or cream, a tablespoon at a time, until it’s more like a thick batter
4. Scoop a scant 1 cup (128 grams) batter into the waffle maker, spread and cover. Cook according to manufacturer instructions (usually about 4-5 minutes), or until steam is no longer coming out the sides. Carefully remove the waffle from the iron (it’s fragile while it’s hot).
5. Repeat with remaining batter
Thank you for reading my Keto Coconut Flour Waffle Recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting my blog.