It should be a crime at how delicious these Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts are. You will forget you are on a low carb diet when you taste these keto desserts.
These keto donuts are delicious and simple to make. You can store them, which means you can make them and have some already made for those moments you need a quick sugar fix. Check out the recipe below.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
•2 tablespoon coconut milk or milk of your choice
•1 teaspoon vanilla essence
•1/2 teaspoon baking soda
•1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
•1/4 cup erythritol or monk fruit
•1 cup + 2 tablespoon almond flour
Use my code TKG15 at checkout to get an extra 15% off.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER GLAZE
•1/4 cup sugar free dark chocolate – stevia sweetened or 85% cocoa
•2 tablespoon peanut butter
•1/2 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to fan bake 180C (360F).
2. Oil a non stick 6-cavity donuts pan with vegetable oil of your choice or coconut oil. Set aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut milk, vanilla, baking soda and apple cider vinegar. You don’t need to whisk long just 30 seconds to combine everything together and bet eggs.
4. Stir in almond meal and sugar free crystal sweetener. Combine until it forms a donuts dough – about 1 minute.
5. Fill each donuts hole up to 3/4 to leave some space for the donuts to raise.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the center of donuts comes out clean and the top is set and golden/brown.
7. Cool down to room temperature on a rack, before adding the chocolate peanut butter glazing.
1. In a small bowl, add sugar free chocolate, peanut butter and coconut oil. Microwave by 30 seconds burst, stir and repeat until the mixture is fully melted. It shouldn’t take more than 1 minute.
The Nut Butter from Perfect Keto is made from Macadamias, Cashews, and Coconuts. It is my favorite nut butter and I have tried a few. Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
2. Dip each donuts up side down into the glazing – make sure you dip the side that was in contact with the donuts pan.
3. Place each donuts on a plate or cooling rack – side with no glazing sitting on the rack – to cool down. TIP: bring the plate 3 minutes into the freezer to set the top. It will also firm up the donuts dough and they will taste denser like real Krispy cream donuts !
4. You can store them in the pantry, they stay softer or for a dense donuts as from the shop, store in the fridge in an airtight container up to 4 days.