These keto chocolate covered strawberries are a great way to bring some sweetness into your Keto diet while keeping the carbs low. Plus they are super easy to make, just dot way to many cause the do add up quickly. Hr the recipe below.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
• 1 Container Strawberries
• 1 Bag Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
• 1-2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
• Sugar Free Sprinkles
1. For added ‘hold’ stick toothpicks into the strawberries where the leaves are.
2. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in a microwave safe bowl. Do this in 20-30 second spurts. It can take 3 times to melt completely. Once out of the microwave, if there a few chips still not melted, just stir the mixture. The surrounding chocolate will be warm enough to finish the melting process.
3. Dip one strawberry at a time into the melted chocolate. Let some of the excess chocolate drip off.
4. Lightly touch each strawberry to your desired topping.
5. Set each strawberry on a parchment paper lined pan or cutting board to rest and harden.
6. If storing in the fridge, make sure they are in a container. If left out the leaves will start to wilt and the berries can take on the ‘taste of the fridge’
7. It’s best to eat these keto chocolate covered strawberries the day of (if hardened enough) or the next day.
Thank you for reading my Keto Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto blog.