Just because you went keto doesn’t mean you have to give up morning waffles. This keto Chocolate Chip waffle recipe will make it possible for you to still have those lazy morning Breakfasts with the family.
These chocolate chip keto waffles are super soft and taste like the really thing. Check out the recipe below.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
• 1/2 block firm cream cheese (4 oz)
• 4 eggs
• 1-2 tbsp erythritol
• 1/4 c coconut flour
• 1/2 tbsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
• 1/4 c sugar free chocolate chips
Photo From @Baconistheketomyheart
1. Preheat a non stick Belgian waffle maker
2. Put all ingredients except for chocolate chips into a large blender
3. Blend until batter is smooth
4. Toss in the chocolate chips (unless adding them as topping)
5. Pour half the batter into waffle iron using a long spatula to ensure chocolate chips aren’t settled into the bottom.
6. Cook in the waffle iron for about 5 minutes
Buy them here
Nobody would be able to guess that these cookies are sugar free. They are perfect for parents looking to get their kids to reduce the amount of sugar they consume.
7. Repeat with rest of the batter