There is nothing better then a plate of warm chocolate chip cookies and cold glass of milk, but sadly keto doesn’t allow for this dream on a plate.
Well that is until now. This keto Chocolate Chip cookie recipe taste so good and is kid approved.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
• 1.5 cup almond flour
• 1/2 cup salted butter melted
• 3/4 cup monkfruit sweetener
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 egg
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
• 3/4 cup Lilly’s chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Prepare a baking tray with lined parchment paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, pour melted butter, monkfruit sweetener, vanilla extra and an egg. Beat thoroughly with a hand mixer for about 20 seconds.
4. Then add in the almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum and a pinch of salt. Mix until well incorporated and texture turns doughy. Pour in the sugar-free chocolate chips and fold in nicely with a spatula.
Nobody would be able to guess that these cookies are sugar free. They are perfect for parents looking to get their kids to reduce the amount of sugar they consume.
Buy here https://amzn.to/2vb1ykl
5. Use your hand to form cookie dough into 2-3 inch sized balls. You should be able to make about 9-12 balls with the entire cookie dough. Place on the baking tray a few inches apart from each other.
6. Bake for 10 minutes. Then set aside and allow to it cool.
7. Serve and enjoy!