In case you don’t know what a Blondie is, it is basically a vanilla brownie. This Keto
Blondie is delicious and packed full of chocolate chips making it a great Keto dessert. Check the recipe out below.
Sign up below to get access to the free guide
7 day diet safe way to lose 15 pounds
• 10 tbsp Butter softened
• ⅔ c Swerve
• 2 Eggs beaten
• 2 tsp Vanilla extract
• 2 c Almond flour
• ½ tsp Baking powder
• ½ tsp Baking soda
• ¼ tsp Xanthan gum
• 80 grams Lily’s chocolate baking chips
Photo From @Baconistheketomyheart
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sweetener until smooth and creamy.
2. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract, and mix to combine.
3. Mix in the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda and xanthan gum. Beat on high until completely combined.
4. Fold the 80 grams of Lily’s baking chips into the batter.
5. Spread the batter in an even layer in a greased 9×9 baking dish.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through and browned on top.
7. Cut into 9 even slices and serve. Store uneaten portions in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Thank you for reading my Keto Chocolate Chip Blondie Recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.