It can be hard on the nerves when you go low carb and have cravings of carb filled foods. A lot of us think the keto diet is just pounds of bacon and green beans, but it can be so much more.
You don’t have to suffer with carb cravings when you can have so many of your favorite foods, just the keto version, like this Keto Chicken Tender Chick-Fil-A Copycat Recipe.
• 8 Chìcken Tenders
• 24oz Jar of Dìll Pìckles (only the juice)
• 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
• 1 tsp Salt
• 1 tsp Pepper
• 2 Eggs, beaten
• 1 1/2 Cups Pork Rind Breadcrumbs
• Coconut Oil for frying
• 1/2 Cup Mayo
• 2 tsp Yellow Mustard
• 1 tsp Lemon Juice
• 2 tbs Honey Trees Sugar-Free Honey
• 1 tbs Sugar-Free BBQ sauce
Pan Fried Keto Chìcken Tenders
1. Put chicken tenders and pickles juice ìn a large zip lock bag and marinate for at least 1 hour, preferably overnight.
2. In a small bowl, mix almond flour, salt, and pepper
3. Create an assembly line of three bowls, one with almond flour mixture, the second wìth the eggs and the third wìth the pork panko
4. Dredge the Chicken in the almond flour mixture, then in the egg and finally in the pork panko until well coated
5. Now, fill a saute pan about 2 inches with coconut oil and put on medium-high heat. if available use a thermometer and bring oil to 350 F
6. Once the oil is hot place tenders ìn the oìl and cook about 3 minutes on each sìde or untìl golden brown.
Buy them here
Nobody would be able to guess that these cookies are sugar free. They are perfect for parents looking to get their kids to reduce the amount of sugar they consume.
Aìr Fryer Fried Keto Chicken Tenders
1. Put chicken tenders and pickle juìce ìn a large zìp lock bag and marìnate for at least 1 hour, preferably overnìght.
2. In a small bowl, mìx almond flour, salt, and pepper
3. Create an assembly lìne of three bowls, one with almond flour mìxture, the second wìth the eggs and the thìrd wìth the pork panko
4. Dredge the Chicken ìn the almond flour mixture, then ìn the egg and fìnally ìn the pork panko untìl well coated
5. Set the air fryer to 375 F and cook the chìcken for about 15 mìnutes.
Low Carb Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sauce
1. ìn a small bowl, combine all ìngredìents and stìr untìl fully combined