This Keto cheeseburger pie is the perfect keto recipe to make when you are craving some McDonald’s. It has all the favorite Keto stables including cheese, hamburger, and almond flour. Best of, families love this Keto recipe. Check it out below.
• 1 lb ground beef or venison burger
• 1 cup onion chopped
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/3 cup coconut flour
• 3 Tablespoons almond flour
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
• 4 large eggs
• 1½ cups cheese shredded
• 1 tomato optional
Photos From @3BoyMomCanKeto
Check recipes here
1. Cook beef and onion in skillet until meat is brown, about 8-10 minutes.
2. Spread beef mix into pie plate and sprinkle in salt.
3. Mix together coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, almond milk and eggs.
4. Pour the egg mixture evenly over the meat. Sprinkle about 1 cup of cheese on top.
5. Bake at 400°F for about 25 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and top with optional tomato if desired and remaining cheese. See recipe notes for other possible toppings.
7. Bake an additional 5 minutes.