Here is a great Keto version of the McDonald’s famous McGriddle. This is the perfect breakfast sandwich to have when you want some comfort food. Check out the recipe below.
For the Chaffle Batter
• 4 large eggs
• 2 tbsp almond flour
• 3 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 5 ounces shredded whole cheese
For the McGriddle Fillings
• 5 large eggs
• 5 sausage patties
• 5 slices deli American cheese
Photo From @Keto_WOE
1. Fry the sausage patties in a non-stick skillet until browned. Remove and set aside. Fry five eggs over hard in the sausage grease and set aside with the sausage.
2. While the sausage and egg are cooking, prepare your chaffles. Combine the four eggs, almond flour, syrup, and baking powder in a blender until frothy. Heat up the waffle iron until the light turns off, then sprinkle with a tablespoon of the cheese. Add two scant tablespoons of waffle batter, then top with another tablespoon of cheese. Close the waffle iron and heat for approximately 3 minutes, until the cheese begins to brown. Remove the chaffle carefully with a fork, and repeat until you have ten chaffles total.
3. To assemble the sandwiches, place a slice of sausage on top of a chaffle, then top with one egg, one slice of cheese, and another chaffle. Store in sandwich bags in the refrigerator. To reheat, wrap in a paper towel and microwave for 30-40 seconds.
Thank you for reading my Keto Chaffle McGriddle Recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.