Yes you can take a boring vegetable like cauliflower and make something as beautiful as a low carb Keto approved pizza crust.
This cauliflower pizza will become one of your favorite Keto pizza options. Check out the recipe below
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
• 1 1/2 lb Cauliflower (florets only – about one large head)
• 1 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
• 1 large Egg
• 1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning (optional)
• 1/2 tsp Garlic powder (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C). Line a baking sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper.
3. Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl. Microwave for 90 seconds, stirring halfway through. Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (**See notes for alternative to the microwave.)
3. Stir in the beaten eggs and coconut flour. Knead with your hands until a dough forms. If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, you can microwave for 10-15 seconds to soften it.
Nobody would be able to guess that these cookies are sugar free. They are perfect for parents looking to get their kids to reduce the amount of sugar they consume.
4. Spread the dough onto the lined baking pan to 1/4″ or 1/3″ thickness, using your hands or a rolling pin over a piece of parchment (the rolling pin works better if you have one). Use a toothpick or fork to poke lots of holes throughout the crust to prevent bubbling.
5. Bake for 6 minutes. Poke more holes in any places where you see bubbles forming. Bake for 3-7 more minutes, until golden brown.
6. Topped crust with cheese and your favorite pizza toppings.