Who doesn’t love pizza? I love this Keto pizza casserole because it gives you the taste of pizza wrapped in a low carb family friendly recipe perfect for a dinner.
This keto pizza casserole is thick, gooey, and topped with all your favorite keto friendly pizza toppings. Check the recipe out below.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
•4 oz cream cheese softened
•4 large eggs
•1/3 cup heavy cream
•1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
•1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
•1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
•1 cup Parmesan, Asiago or Romano cheese any combination can be used
•2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded and divided
•1/2 cup low carb pizza sauce
•Pizza toppings optional
1. Preheat oven to 350°Grease 13×9 inch baking pan.
2. In food processor or with electric mixer, combine cream cheese and eggs until smooth. Add the cream, Parmesan, garlic and oregano. Blend until ingredients are well combined.
3. Sprinkle the Asiago (Parmesan or Romano cheese and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese in the bottom of the greased baking pan. Pour egg mixture over the cheese.
These easy to pack cheese bars contain nothing but cheese, making them the perfect on the go keto snack.
4. Bake for 30 minutes then remove from oven.
5. Spread with the pizza sauce. Add pizza toppings over top if desired. Cover with remaining 1 cup mozzarella.
6. Using oven broiler on high, broil a few inches from the heat elements until top is brown and bubbly.
7. Let sit for a few minutes before cutting.
Thank you for reading my Keto pizza casserole recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting my blog.