These are my favorite treat st our yearly state fair, but they are full of sugar. But now you can enjoy candies pecans and still burn ketones.
This Keto candied pecan recipes is so delicious and you will love it. Check the recipe out below.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
• 4 cups pecans Or nuts of choice
• 1 egg white
• 1/2 tsp vanilla
• 1/4 cup butter (melted)
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp allspice
• 1/4 cup swerve (blended to a fine powder)
• 1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Beat the egg white until it stiff peaks form.
3. Mix in the rest of the ingredients except the nuts and mix well.
4. Pour in the nuts and gently stir for several minutes to ensure the nuts are well coated.
Buy here https://amzn.to/2vb1ykl
Nobody would be able to guess that these cookies are sugar free. They are perfect for parents looking to get their kids to reduce the amount of sugar they consume.
5. Pour nuts onto a parchment lined baking pan and spread out.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, stir, then return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let cool on the pan. They will still look sticky but they will dry once they cool down.