These Butter Pecan Cookies live up to their name, because they are buttery and packed full of pecans. They are crisp, sweet, and are the perfect dessert after dinner. Best of all these don’t involve any eggs.
If you want to try these delicious keto butter pecan cookies then check out the recipe below.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
• 1 stick cold salted butter
• 1 cup almond flour
• 1/3 cup coconut flour
• 2/3 cup Swerve
• 2 tsp gelatin
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 cup pecans
Photo From @Mrs_Kennann
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine the butter, almond flour, coconut flour, 1/3 cup of the sweetener, gelatin, and vanilla in a food processor. Pulse until wet crumbs form. Add the pecans. Pulse until they are chopped. The dough will come together into a ball as the pecans are chopped.
3. Divide the dough into 16 pieces. Put the remaining 1/3 cup sweetener in a shallow bowl. Roll each piece of dough into a ball. Put in the sweetener and press it into a disc. Flip it over and press again so both sides are dusted with sweetener. Put on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat.
4. Bake for 17-19 minutes or until the edges are golden.
Thank you for reading my Keto Butter Pecan Recipes post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.
•5 Tasty Keto Cookies
•Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
•Keto Oreo Cookies
•9 yummy keto cookie recipes