A lot of people say they couldn’t commit to keto because they would miss bread to much, well today’s recipe should fix that, because this Keto read recipe taste just like whole wheat bread and can be used for many different things. It can even be toasted!
Check out the recipe below and leave a comment if you make it, tell me what you think of it.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
- 3 egg at room temperature
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter or ghee, melted and cooled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
Here is your chance to get the best keto cook books on the internet. Get 120 keto recipes that have less then 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs.
1 cup grated , your favourite cheese / mix cheeses if you like.
(Mozzarella + Parmesan) is good
1. Line a 8.5 x 4.5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Prepare yeast bowl (set aside for 10 minutes)
3. Mix wet ingredients together in bowl.
4. In separate bowl, mix wet ingredients.
5. Grate 1 Cup of your preferred choice of cheeses (up to three) Parmesan + Mozarella is excellent).
6. Transfer bread dough to prepared loaf pan, using a wet spatula to even out the top.
7. Add your favourite topping on top of the dough; Sesame Seeds, Feta Cheese, Zaatar Spice.
8. Bake at 350F for 55 minutes.
9. Transfer bread to a cooling rack.
10. Enjoy it while still warm, smother butter on top of you like too!
11. Keep stored in an airtight container in a refrigerator for 4-5 days.
Note: Toasting it is really good, but eating it as is, is great too!
Use my code TKG15 at checkout to get an extra 15% off.
Recipe From @cleaneatingmila