These Keto blueberry waffles can also be considered chaffles since they are mostly made of cheese and eggs. This Keto blueberry waffle is the perfect Saturday morning recipe for you and the family.
I’m sure you could use any waffle cooker to prepare this recipe, but I have the best results with this mini waffle iron. I have had it for a few months now and love it.
• 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
• 4 tsp Swerve
• 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
• 1 Egg (room temp)
• 1 oz Cream Cheese (room temp)
• 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 1/4 Cup Blueberries
1. Gather all the ingredients. Note – For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
2. Plug-in Dash Mini Waffle Maker to pre-heat.
3. In a small mixing bowl, add Coconut Flour, Swerve, baking powder and mix
The Nut Butter from Perfect Keto is made from Macadamias, Cashews, and Coconuts. It is my favorite nut butter and I have tried a few. Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
4. Next, add egg, cream cheese, vanilla extract and mix with a whisk until well combined.
5. Pour batter into waffle iron, top with 4-5 fresh blueberries and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Enjoy with your favorite sugar-free syrup.
Thank you for reading my Keto Blueberry Waffle recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting my blog.