This keto blueberry bread can be made for a perfect family breakfast treat or can be used as a mid afternoon snack.
This blueberry keto bread is gluten free, grain free, and sugar free making it a perfect option for anyone following the keto diet. Check out the recipe below
• 5 eggs medium
• 2 cups almond flour
• 2 tbsp coconut flour
• 1/2 cup blueberries
• 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
• 1/2 cup Erythritol
• 3 tbsp butter softened
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a bowl add the eggs, the vanilla extract, and sweetener. Mix for 2-3 minutes until the mixture looks frothy.
2. Add the heavy whipping cream and mix again.
3. In a different bowl combine the almond flour, baking powder, and coconut flour.
4. Combine the wet and the dry ingredients using the mixer.
5. Add the butter and continue mixing.
6. Fold in the blueberries and then transfer the batter to a loaf pan.
7. Bake for about 45-50 minutes at 350F or until cooked through (it should pass the toothpick test).
8. Let it cool down and enjoy!
Thank you for reading my Keto Blueberry Bread Recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting my blog.