This keto beef and broccoli is a quick and easy stir fry you can whip up for a weekend dinner. With only 6 grams of carbs for this recipe, you can’t go wrong with this keto dinner option.
A good tip for this recipe is to marinate it a few hours before you starting cooking and to get some cauliflower rice to serve on the side. Check the recipe out below.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
•1 lb Flat Iron steak , thinly sliced
•1/2 lb Broccoli , cut into small florets
•1/4 cup Coconut Oil
•1 tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
•1 tsp Fish Sauce
Beef and Broccoli Marinade
•1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
•1 tsp Root ginger, peeled and grated
•2 cloves Garlic chopped
1. Cut the Flat Iron Steak into very thin slices against the grain.
2. Add the sliced beef to a small bag with the coconut aminos, ginger, and garlic. Let marinate for 1 hour in the fridge.
3. When you are ready to cook, drain the beef from the marinade but reserve the liquid for later, this will be the stir fry sauce.
Here is your chance to get the best keto cook books on the internet. Get 120 keto recipes that have less then 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs.
4. Blanch the broccoli for two minutes in boiling water, then drain it really well.
5. In a large wok or cast iron skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat then stir-fry beef until browned, 1-3 minutes. Remove from skillet.
6. Stir-fry broccoli until crisp-tender, for about 3 minutes, then add the remaining marinade and cook for two more minutes.
7. Return the beef to the pan with the broccoli and warm through, add the fish sauce and toasted sesame oil, then serve hot