You don’t have to give up desserts like cake, cookies or brownies when going keto. Below is my favorite keto brownie recipe, that I’m sure you will love.
These keto brownies are moist, thick, chocolatey, and super fudgy. Make these for an after dinner dessert and see how much the entire family loves them.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
• 1/2 cup almond flour
• 3 eggs at room temperature
• 12 tbsp unsalted butter softened
• 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 2 oz dark chocolate
• 3/4 cup erythritol
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
Photo From @Keto_leathy
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Line with parchment paper an 8×8-inch baking pan covering the bottom and the sides.
3. In a bowl mix the butter and the dark chocolate. Microwave for 30 seconds or let the mixture melt on a double boiler.
4. Meanwhile, combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder.
Use my code TKG15 at checkout to get an extra 15% off
5. In a big bowl beat the crack the eggs and beat them with the mixer.
6. Add the butter and chocolate mixture and continue mixing.
7. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients, until you get brownies batter consistency.
8. Transfer the batter to the baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes. Depending on the oven you have the baking time may vary. You’ll want to check the brownies from minute 15 to make sure you aren’t overbaking them. The center has to be slightly moist when touching.
9. Remove from the oven and let the brownies chill for about 10 minutes.
The Nut Butter from Perfect Keto is made from Macadamias, Cashews, and Coconuts. It is my favorite nut butter and I have tried a few. Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
10. With a sharp knife cut your brownies into 16 pieces and devour!