You may be sad that you can no longer have pizza while on keto, but what would you say if I told you there was a keto version of pizza that tasted amazing.
Fat head dough is one of the best things about keto, because it taste so much like regular bread and can be used in so many different keto recipes.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
For the keto pizza crust
•1 ½ cups mozzarella shredded, part skim
•¾ cup almond flour
•2 oz cream cheese softened
•1 egg beaten
•1 tsp oregano optional
For the toppings
•¼ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
•12 slices pepperoni
•3 tbsp tomato sauce
•¼ chopped red pepper
•1 tsp oregano to garnish
Photo From @KetoQuickStop
1. Preheat the oven to 425F (220C).
2. In a medium microwave-safe bowl combine the mozzarella cheese, almond flour, and cream cheese.
3. Microwave on high for 90 seconds, and stir the ingredients halfway to make sure all the ingredients are well incorporated as the cheese is melting.
These easy to pack cheese bars contain nothing but cheese, making them the perfect on the go keto snack.
4. Using a spatula stir in the beaten egg.
5. Use your hands, preferably oiled to knead the dough into a ball, for about 2 minutes.
6. Spread the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper using a rolling pin and an additional piece of parchment paper on top if needed.
7. Roll until the dough is 1/4” thick. Using a fork, poke holes to prevent bubbles from forming.
8. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until the pizza crust is golden.
Nobody would be able to guess that these cookies are sugar free. They are perfect for parents looking to get their kids to reduce the amount of sugar they consume.
9. Spread the tomato sauce over the crust, sprinkle the cheese, top with pepperoni slices and add some chopped red pepper.
10. Bake for another 4-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Enjoy!