If you are looking for a simple, but fancy low carb dinner option, this is it. This spinach stuffed salmon will satisfy even the pickiest of your family members.
This keto salmon recipe is simple to make and is keto as you can get, but doesn’t give up the great flavor. Check out the recipe below.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
For the Salmon
• 4 salmon fillets (4-6 oz. each)
• 1 tbsp. olive oil
• 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning or to taste
For The Spinach Stuffing
• 3 oz. cream cheese
• 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
• 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
• 3 oz. fresh baby spinach
1. Make the spinach stuffing. Place the cream cheese, feta, and mozzarella into a medium mixing bowl. Roughly chop the baby spinach and add it to the cheese. Massage the spinach and cheese with your hands, until well combined (it should look like thick paste).
2. Prep the salmon. Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket in the center of each salmon fillet.
Nobody would be able to guess that these cookies are sugar free. They are perfect for parents looking to get their kids to reduce the amount of sugar they consume.
3. Season the salmon. Generously season the salmon fillets with the Cajun seasoning and brush them with olive oil on both sides.
4. Stuff the salmon. Divide the spinach stuffing into four equal parts and spoon it into the salmon pockets.
5. Bake the salmon. Bake the stuffed fillets in a preheated oven at 400ºF for 15-20 minutes, depending on how large your fillets are.