Keto Fat Bombs are little treats usually sweet that are low in carbs and heavy on the fat. They are used to help people on the keto diet reach there fat macros for the day.
This Keto cookie dough fat bomb is one of my favorites and I’m sure you will enjoy it also. Check out the recipe below.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
• 1 8 oz cream cheese – softened
• 3 Tablespoons butter – softened
• 6 Tablespoons peanut butter
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
• ⅓ cup swerve
• 1/3 cup Lilly’s chocolate chips
Photo From @ketojenic_vibe
1. Cream together all of the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) with a mixer until creamy and well mixed. Then stir in the chocolate chips. You can either use a cookie dough scoop or spoon to scoop the dough onto a cookie sheet or you can flatten the dough into Silicone molds.
Nobody would be able to guess that these cookies are sugar free. They are perfect for parents looking to get their kids to reduce the amount of sugar they consume.
2. Freeze the dough for about one hour and then remove from cookie sheet and store in ziplock bags in the freezer.