These keto bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers can be served as a snack or as an appetizer. Unlike the Jalapeño poppers you may be used to, the keto version is baked not fried and is perfect for the keto diet.
If you are ready to try these keto bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers then read the recipe below.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
•12 jalapeno peppers approximately 3-4 inches long
•1 8 ounce block cream cheese softened
•1 cup cheddar cheese
•1/2 teaspoon onion powder
•1/2 teaspoon salt
•1/2 teaspoon pepper
•12 slices bacon do not use thick cut
Photo from @Kickassketo_
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat it with cooking spray.
2. Cut the jalapenos in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and ribs.
4. Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture.
5. Cut the slices of bacon in half crosswise and wrap each pepper half in a slice of bacon, using a toothpick to secure the bacon.
6. Arrange the peppers on the baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes until bacon is crispy and browned. Serve immediately.
Thank you for reading my Keto bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers recipes post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.
•9 Keto Appetizer Recipes
•Crispy Keto Onion Rings
•5 Must Make Keto Party Foods
•13 Keto Soups To Help You Lose Weight