If you are looking for an low carb alternative to fried chicken, this may be the recipe for you. This air fryer Parmesan chicken recipe has all the great taste and is as crispy as fried chicken.
•2 lbs chicken wings cut into drumettes and flats
•½ cup (6 tbsp) grated Parmesan Cheese plus extra for garnish
•1 tsp paprika
•1 tsp Herbes de Provence
Photo From @Dianneeatslowcarb
1. Pat chicken wings dry and set aside in a bowl.
2. In a small bowl mix together Parmesan, Paprika, Herbes de Provence and salt.
3. Coat the wings in your Parmesan mix.
Buy them here
Nobody would be able to guess that these cookies are sugar free. They are perfect for parents looking to get their kids to reduce the amount of sugar they consume.
4. Preheat air fryer to 350F (180C) and then spray the basket with cooking spray.
5. Cook the chicken wings in batches for 15 mins, turning half way through.
6. Using a meat thermometer test temperature of the chicken wing to make sure it has reached 75 C (165 F).
7. Garnish with extra Parmesan and fresh herbs.