When I was a kid, egg and bacon sandwiches were my favorite Saturday morning treat. This love for breakfast sandwiches carried into my adult life, but sadly had to stop when I started keto.
That was, until I found out about this keto breakfast sandwich made with chaffles. If you want to have a delicious keto breakfast sandwich, check out the recipe below.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
For the chaffles
• 1 egg
• 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
For the sandwich
• 2 strips bacon
• 1 egg
• 1 slice Cheddar or American cheese.
1. Preheat the waffle maker according to manufacturer instructions..
2. In a small mixing bowl, mix together egg and shredded cheese. Stir until well combined.
3. Pour one half of the waffle batter into the waffle maker. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with the second half of the batter.
Buy here https://amzn.to/33mEhZt
Nobody would be able to guess that these cookies are sugar free. They are perfect for parents looking to get their kids to reduce the amount of sugar they consume.
4. In a large pan over medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy, turning as needed. Remove to drain on paper towels.
5. In the same skillet, in 1 tbsp of reserved bacon drippings, fry the egg over medium heat. Cook until desired doneness.
6. Assemble the sandwich, and enjoy!