Going Keto can be hard, especially giving up bread. The thought of never having another sandwich, bagel, or hamburger bun can be hard.
But not to worry, you don’t have to give up those hamburgers at the family Bar-B-Q’s when you use this Keto approved low carb hamburger bun. Best of all, it only takes 2 minutes to make and is super delicious. Check the recipe out below.
• 3 tablespoons Almond Flour
• 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
• 1.5 tablespoons Olive Oil
• 1 Egg
• pinch of salt
• pinch of nutritional yeast flakes
1. In a small cereal bowl, thoroughly mix the baking powder and almond flour ensuring that there are no clumps.
2. Add the oil and egg.
3. Beat it like you’re making an omelet.
4. Microwave on high for 90 seconds.
5. At the end of 90 seconds you will have a bun in the shape of the bottom of the bowl. Slice through the midsection with a bread knife so that you have a top and bottom.
Thank you for reading my Keto Bread Recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting my blog.