Here is a great Keto cheesecake recipe that only requires 5 ingredients. Your family will love this Keto cheesecake, check out the recipe below
• 24 oz cream cheese
• 2 cups yogurt
• 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 2/3 cup erythritol
• 1/4 cup almond flour
1. Feel free to use a store-bought crust or make this crustless, or here is the crust I used: 2 cups almond or pecan flour (you can pulse nuts in a food processor to make flour), 1/4 tsp salt, 4-6 tbsp melted coconut oil OR enough water to make it slightly sticky. Combine all ingredients, pour into a lined 8 or 9-inch springform pan, press down evenly, then set aside while you make the filling.
2. Preheat oven to 350 F. Fill any baking pan about halfway up with water, and place it on the oven’s lower rack.
3. Bring cream cheese to room temperature, then beat all ingredients in a blender or food processor just until smooth (overbeating can cause cracking as it bakes).
4. I do usually include the lemon for a classic cheesecake flavor, but it will still work if you don’t have any on hand and need to leave it out.
5. Spread filling on top of prepared crust. Place on the middle rack (above the rack with the water pan). Bake 30 minutes (or 38 minutes if using an 8-inch pan), and do not open the oven at all during this time.
6. Once time is up, still do not open the oven, but turn off the heat and let the cheesecake sit in the oven an additional 5 minutes. Then remove from the oven—it will still look underdone.
7. Let cool on the counter 20 minutes, then refrigerate overnight, during which time it will firm up considerably.
8. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator 3-4 days, or slice and freeze if desired.
Thank you for reading my Keto 5 Ingredient Cheesecake Recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.