The weight loss industry is full of myths.
People are often advised to do all sorts of crazy things, most of which have no evidence behind them.
However, over the years, scientists have found a number of strategies that seem to be effective.
Here are 15 weight loss tips that are actually evidence-based.
1. Drink Water, Especially Before Meals
2. Eat Eggs For Breakfast
3. Drink Coffee (Preferably Black)
4. Drink Green Tea
5. Try Intermittent Fasting
6. Take a Glucomannan Supplement
7. Cut Back on Added Sugar
8. Eat Less Refined Carbs
9. Go on a Low-Carb Diet
10. Use Smaller Plates
11. Exercise Portion Control or Count Calories
12. Keep Healthy Food Around in Case You Get Hungry
13. Take Probiotic Supplements
14. Eat Spicy Foods
15. Do Aerobic Exercise